Policies & Procedures
- Once a portrait session has been performed, your session fee is non-refundable, as it covers the time and skills invested by R Nolan Photography up to and through that point.
- We require full payment for prints and products at the end of your ordering session (via cash, check, or credit). No order will be designed or submitted until paid in full. Social media sneak peeks will not be posted until all payments are made in full.
- Online galleries will be available for 3 weeks and a $40 dollar charge will apply for every additional week.
- Printed items will take up to two weeks for delivery. Please allow 6-8 weeks for all speciality products such as albums and canvases.
- If you arrive late to a session in will result in the loss of time to get the best images possible.
- $225 of your session fee will be applied towards print packages.
- R Nolan Photography reserves the right to reschedule any session or projection meeting due to photographer illness, personal emergency, or inclement weather.
- Clients reserve the right to reschedule any portrait session or consultation meeting with one week PRIOR notice to the photographer, at no additional fee.
- If you prefer to cancel your session, instead of rescheduling at least one week prior, you may pay a cancellation fee of $50.
- Rescheduling or canceling of your session’s date within 72 hours may incur additional fees and you will not receive a refund of your sitting fee deposit.
- R Nolan Photography provides photographic prints and products, color corrected & calibrated to print EXACTLY as we see on our R Nolan Photography computer monitor, by our professional print lab. Any digital photos you see (on our website, blog, social media sites, or that have been provided directly to you) may vary from their intended appearance, depending on your computer's monitor and settings.
- R Nolan Photography cannot guarantee the results or quality of prints made by clients or by clients' chosen labs. For consistent, quality results made to last a lifetime, please purchase your prints directly from R Nolan Photography.
- Digital files purchased or provided are for personal archival purposes. We include a print release for photographic prints only, in sizes 8x12" and smaller. Digital files may NOT be used to make your own albums, canvases, or any other photo products, without our express written permission.
- Please back up all digital copies of your photographs. We recommend an external hard drive or flash drive.
- R Nolan Photography will make every effort to retain your files for up to 6 months from the date of your session. All additional print orders made by you or family members should be placed during this period.
- Your full session fee is due immediately upon reservation of your session. This can be collected through our online booking system, or through your pre-session phone consultation via card.
- We will not reserve a date or time without payment.
- R Nolan Photography strives to have your portraits ready to view and order within 2-4 weeks after your session. However, due to the level of attention we provide to your images, your wait may be longer. Additionally during our peak season (August-October it can be up to 6 weeks.) We appreciate your patience!
Weddings & Events
- A deposit of 50% of your quoted coverage fee is due immediately to reserve your event date, along with your signed contract. We will not reserve a date or time without BOTH your payment and the signed contract. The remainder of your full balance is due no later than 2 weeks before your event date.
- You may choose your print items at our in-person ordering session, and must pay for these items IN FULL immediately, before any order will be made.
- You are responsible for a minimum print order of $400, in addition to the cost of your wedding day coverage.
- R Nolan Photography strives to have your event images ready to view and order within 6-8 weeks after your event date. However, due to the level of attention we provide to your images, your wait may be longer. We appreciate your patience!